Through Office 365, Salisbury University offers a variety of services to SU faculty, staff, and students. Below is a listing of services and products now available through Office 365.
Login to https://www.office.com/ to view the mobile applications currently available.
SU Faculty, Staff, and Students Office 365
- Office 365 Installation - SU faculty and staff can download and install the latest version of Microsoft Office on their home (personal) Windows PC or Macintosh computer for FREE! See the guides below for instructions.
- Note: Microsoft Office is already installed on all SU owned Windows PC and Macintosh computer systems and the home version should not be installed on these systems. If you have a question about an SU owned computer, please contact the IT Help Desk by completing a ticket online at https://support.salisbury.edu/
- How to download and Install Microsoft Office for Windows.
- How to download and Install Microsoft Office for Macintosh.
- Campus Email Microsoft 365 Outlook WebApp (Web Access)
- Using Microsoft OneDrive
- Using Microsoft Teams
- Groups - SU students can request the creation of Groups within Microsoft 365 to be used for collaboration with fellow students and faculty on a variety of documents and projects. To request a group, please visit our Technology Support Center Online Ticketing System, choose Software & Applications, and choose I need help with Email or a Calendar.
Unfortunately, SU retirees and Emeriti do not have access to download free versions of Microsoft Office/Office 365.
For information on account access please see SU account and access life cycle - Faculty, Staff and Students