This covers sharing a calendar with another faculty or staff member, and how to open a calendar that was shared with you.
Sharing a Calendar
- In Calendar, select the calendar you wish to share.
- In the Home tab, in the Share group, click Calendar Permissions.
- In the Calendar Properties window, in the Permissions tab, If you haven’t already, click Add… and add the person(s) with whom you wish to share your folder.
- Make sure the person’s name is selected, and change the Permission Level.
- Click OK.
Open a Shared Calendar
- In Calendar, in the Home tab, from the Manage Calendars group, select Open Calendar.
- Click Open a Shared Calendar…
- You can also reach this by right-clicking an existing calendar’s name in the Calendar list and choose Add Calendar… and then Open a Shared Calendar…
- From the Open a Shared Calendar window, type the name of the person or room whose calendar you wish to open.
- You can also click Name… and search for the name or room in the Address Book.
- Click OK.
The calendar will open and will now appear in your My Calendars list or your Shared Calendars list.
There is no content with the specified labels