**NOTE: New Faculty
New faculty are added to Faculty Success within the first three weeks of the semester. If you still cannot access Faculty Success after the third week of the semester, please contact the Provost's Office to be sure your account has been created for you to login. Once you have verified your account has been created, please contact the IT Help Desk at 410-677-5454 for any additional assistance with login to Faculty Success.
Faculty Success (formerly Digital Measures) makes it easy for faculty to keep track of the activities they accomplish, such as the teaching, research and service information found on their CVs. The teaching, research, publications, presentations, grants, service and other professional activity entered into this system will be used for:
- Faculty Extra Instructional Productivity Reports (FEIP)
- Faculty Tenure/Promotion Portfolios
What are the Advantages?
- 24/7 Access: Review or enter data from any computer with an Internet connection.
- Save Time: Entering data only once, use Faculty Success to generate any number of reports and documents: e.g. annual Faculty Activity Report, FEIP report, curriculum vita, tenure and promotion documents, accreditation reports; when recorded regularly throughout the year, easily generate reports of faculty activities and accomplishments at the click of a mouse;
- No Disappearing Records: Records do not disappear when personnel changes occur. Such historical records are important to accreditation processes that occur campus wide and within individual schools.
As a Salisbury University faculty member, you will be able to login to Digital Measures with your SU username and password. If you have trouble logging in, please call Technical Support at 410-677-5454. Please note: If you bookmark Digital Measures, be sure to bookmark http://dm.salisbury.edu.
Using DM for Faculty Web Profile
- Faculty Success (Digital Measures) Overview: Faculty Profiles - Section 1
- Faculty Success (Digital Measures) Overview: Faculty Profiles - Section 2
Managing "Activities" Section
- Faculty Overview of Managing Activities
- Navigating Managing Activities
- Using the PasteBoard (For use when copying text from Microsoft Word
- Adding Education to Faculty Success
- Importing Intellectual Contributions from Third Party Sources in Faculty Success (formerly Digital Measures)
Tenure, Promotion/Tenure, or Promotion
- Tenure and Promotion Faculty Submission Guide
- CV for Tenure and Promotion Checklist
- Promotion and Tenure Reviewer Guide
- Faculty Success (formerly Digital Measures) Timeline for Tenure/Promotion & Promotion
- Adding Hyperlinks to the Promotion and Tenure Workflow
Other Faculty Workflows