When you have been tasked with reviewing a faculty submission within Faculty Success you will need to view the task within the Workflow feature.
- Login to Faculty Success.
- Click the Workflow dropdown menu at the top of the screen.
- Choose Tasks
- Identify the task that you wish to complete (will typically have the title Promotion and Tenure, followed by the academic year in the name)
- Click on the name of the task and you will be taken to the submission from the faculty member.
- Scroll down through all of the submitted files and typed narratives to review the required and optional documentation. You can click directly on an uploaded file to make it visible on your screen.
- At any time, you can click the download button at the top of the screen to save an offline version of the faculty member's CV and submitted files as a ZIP folder.
- Depending on the step, you can upload the committee, Chair/Director, Dean, or Provost Letter to the bottom of the screen. Click on the Route button at the top right of the screen to send the documentation on to the next step.