*You must be approved to use LiquidFiles prior to login. For access please complete a support request online at https://support.salisbury.edu by selecting "I Need Access"
1. Navigate to this URL: https://secureshare.salisbury.edu/
2. Select SSO Login and enter your approved SU username and password. Authenticate with DUO as requested.
3. Select recipients in the same way as a web based email system, please select To, CC and BCC email addresses to your recipients.
4. Type the Subject and Message to your recipients.
5. Add Files, you can add files up to the max size displayed in the limitations section.
6. Limitations — Message Size, Quota and File Extension Limitations.
7. Select Authentication requirement and Access Restriction for your recipients. See the Forwarding Permissions section for a complete description.
8. When the message expires. After this day, the attached files will be deleted.
9. If set, each recipient can only download each file this number of times. Without the requirement to authenticate the download, each download by anyone is counted towards the limit.
10. Send a copy to your own email address (for storage in your sent folder).
11. A Private Message is a message where the Message is not included in the email sent to the recipients.
When sending a Private Message:
The recipients will get a generic email telling them to click on the link to view the message.
You will get a read receipt when the recipient has viewed the message as well as when any attachments has been downloaded.
You can send a Private Message without any attachments.
It's not possible to send a Private Message with the permission that Anyone can download — in order to send a Private Message, authentication is required.
12. When you're ready, please hit Send. If uploads are taking a long time, you can check the checkbox to "send when uploads are done".
Once the Recipient has downloaded the file you will receive a download receipt as shown below.