What is LiquidFiles?
LiquidFiles is a secure file transfer system for person-to-person email communication. Files can be shared securely with users inside or outside of SU's system. LiquidFiles works fast, just as you would expect with standard email.
SU users now have a new method for sending and receiving files to external entities where they are unable to use OneDrive to share files. This file sharing method is preferred to email in the event information that needs to be sent internal/external contains PII (personally identifiable information) It can also be used for sending and receiving files that exceed Outlooks file size limitations in email.
Who can access it? Access to the https://secureshare.salisbury.edu site must be requested and approved. For approval complete a support request online at https://support.salisbury.edu by selecting "I Need Access".
- Requesting Files in LiquidFiles / SecureShare
- Secure File Transfer and Sharing User Guide
- Sending files using LiquidFiles / SecureShare
- Using Filedrop in LiquidFiles / SecureShare
- Using FileLinks in LiquidFiles / SecureShare