- Browse to https://workspace.salisbury.edu via your internet browser
- In the upper right-hand corner, click on your name and use the drop down to navigate and click on Settings
- On the left side of the page, select Preferences
- On the Horizon Remote Apps page verify Horizon Client is selected and choose Install
- To the left of your OS version select Go to Downloads
6. Select Download and you will see the client application downloading at the bottom of your browser window.
7. Double click the downloaded file and click Agree & Install to install the Horizon client
8. Once the Horizon Client is installed go back to https://workspace.salisbury.edu and choose the application(Word, Powerpoint, Excel, etc) you wish to open. Select Launch then choose Open Horizon Client
9. A pop up box will appear at the top of the screen. Click on Open URL:VMware Horizon Client Protocol
10. You will receive a message asking "Do you want to share your removable storage and local files when using remote desktop applications?" You must click Allow in order to transfer files from your P drive to your local C drive.