For classrooms and meeting spaces equipped with wireless presentation technology, you can connect your laptop, tablet or mobile device to the projector wirelessly. For the list of classrooms and their features, please see the EMS WebApp page at https://schedule.salisbury.edu/EmsWebApp/BrowseForSpace.aspx (SU Login required). Once logged in, select the room you are interested in and then click on the Features tab.
Connecting to the AirMedia Wireless Projector
- Connect to the SU network.
- You can either connect by an Ethernet cable or connect your laptop or your smartphone or mobile device to the SU wireless.
- Connect to the SU-Secure Wireless Network
- Install the AirMedia application for your device.
- SU-Owned Computers
- Software Center - SU faculty and staff can install the Air Media application from the Software Center on Windows computers with an SU barcode. This is the preferred method of installation for faculty and staff.
- Personal Computers and Mobile Devices
- Windows installer (zip file) - click to download and open the zip file and then click the AirMedia.msi file to install on your personal computer for SU guests, students, faculty and staff.
- Mac installer (zip file) - open the folder containing the zip file and double-click the zip file to extract it. Then open the InstallAirMedia application and follow instructions to install the AirMedia software and the Soundflower driver for audio presentation on your personal computer for SU guests, students, faculty and staff. This may require a restart.
- iOS app - loads from the Apple App Catalog.
- Android App - loads from the Google Play store.
- SU-Owned Computers
- Connect to the AirMedia.
- Launch the AirMedia application. When a "No devices found" popup appears, click OK.
- Enter the IP address located on the upper left hand side of the projection screen (eg. 126.96.36.199), your username (if not already entered) and the four digit code located on the upper right hand of the projection screen and then click Connect.
Note: You will need an SU username to use this system. Faculty and staff can request a guest account for presenters by submitting a ticket online or calling the IT Help Desk at 410-677-5454. Guests can request a guest account at the IT Help Desk in TE 113.
There is no content with the specified labels