SU Students, Faculty and Staff can use the built-in Mail program available in all iPhones and iPads to check SU email as well as synchronize calendars and contacts using Microsoft Exchange. General instructions on how to set up your email on your iOS device are provided below. Please note that your individual instructions may vary slightly due to variations between various models of devices as well as changed in different versions of the iOS operating system. If you are unable to set up your email with these instructions, please visit the IT Help Desk in AC 145 for assistance.
- To begin, first open your Settings app and tap Mail. Your version may have this named Mail, Contacts, and Calendars or something similar.
- Tap Accounts and then tap Add Account.
- Tap Exchange.
- Enter your email address and give the account a description, then tap Next.
- Enter your password and then tap Next.
- Once added, you’ll have a screen where you can toggle synchronization options for Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders and Notes. Tap Save.
Note: When your password expires or changes, you will need to change your password in the Mail app on your device. Failure to do so will result in your SU account becoming locked until the password is changed in the app.
To change the password in your Mail app, open your Settings app and tap Mail. Your version may have this named Mail, Contacts, and Calendars or something similar.
- Tap Account, and then tap the name you gave the account in the setup, above.
- Tap Account.
- Type the new password in the Password field, then tap Done.
- If the password fails to update on the account, you can also choose to Delete the account and then add it again using the steps above.
There is no content with the specified labels