When using Chrome on a Chromebook you receive a blank/black screen or an error that states Chrome has crashed when logging in to applications that require DUO.
Update the OS for your Chromebook by following the instructions below.
- Turn on your Chromebook.
- Connect your Chromebook to Wi-Fi.
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Settings .
- At the bottom of the left panel, select About Chrome OS.
- Under "Google Chrome OS," you'll find which version of the Chrome operating system your Chromebook uses.
- Select Check for updates.
- If your Chromebook finds a software update, it will start to download automatically.
For a video tutorial please visit How to Update your Chromebook