- Require a Password to Join a Meeting - this will require all individuals who have access to your Zoom link or Meeting ID to enter a password you provide
- Enable the Zoom Waiting Room Feature - allows the meeting host to control when a participant joins the meeting. You can meet with one person while another waits in the waiting room and then allow the person waiting to join the meeting/class
- Lock the Zoom Meeting - this will lock your session and no additional participants are able to enter your meeting/class
- Remove or Manage existing Participants - you can remove participants from a meeting and manage what individual participant have access to do during a meeting/class
- Disable Chat in a Zoom Meeting - you can determine if group or 1:1 chats are available during your meeting/class.
- Require Registration for a Meeting - Scheduling a meeting that requires registration will allow you to have your participants register with their e-mail, name, other questions, and custom questions.
- Manage Disable Screen Sharing for Participants - Advanced sharing options allows you to control who can screen share. See also: How to Keep Uninvited Guests Out of Your Zoom Event