- Browse to https://workspace.salisbury.edu via your internet browser.
- In the upper right hand corner, click on your name and use the drop down to navigate and click on Settings.
- On the left side of the page, select Preferences.
- On the Horizon Remote Apps page, under the Horizon Client icon, click the Install link.
- Select the appropriate VMware Horizon Client for your system and click 'Go to Downloads'
- On the Download page, click 'Download'. Follow the steps to install the client on your computer or device. This client will work on Windows and Apple operating systems.
7. After successfully installing the application, restart your computer and open https://workspace.salisbury.edu.
**Note: You will not open the VMWare Horizon Client from your computer to launch the Workspace virtual applications. The client simply facilitates the best user experience. All applications will run from https://workspace.salisbury.edu.
|Content by Label|