- Open the PrinterOn mobile app.
- Select what you want to print by clicking Documents, Photos or Web. In these examples, we will be using a web page printed from the iOS app. Your app may be slightly different.
- Once you have selected your document or webpage, select the printer icon.
- When you initially use the app, you will need to select a printer. Click the printer button at the bottom (says Tap here to select a printer). Once you have selected a printer, you will only need to select this button to change printers or save new ones.
- Select Location.
- On the map, zoom in to view Salisbury University.
- You can choose from one of the available printers. Select the printer’s title to see more information about that printer.
- Select Save to save that printer for later and then select the checkmark to choose that printer.
- Select the Print button.
- Add your email address and then select the checkmark in the upper right-hand corner.
- See the Print History for details. Note there is no need to release the job from the app itself.
- You will get notification that the job has succeeded.