Zoom meetings can be recorded locally or to the cloud in your meeting settings.
If you recorded your meeting locally to your computer, you a can access the local recordings files on the computer that recorded the meeting.
If you recorded a meeting to the cloud, you can manage your cloud recordings in the Zoom web portal.
See the links below for instructions on how to manage access, edit, download, delete, and share Zoom recordings.
- Accessing Viewership Data for Zoom Recordings
- How to Delete Zoom Recordings
- How to Download Zoom Recordings
- How to Trim the Beginning and End of Your Zoom Recording
- Managing Zoom Recordings- Sharing and Access
- Passwords for Zoom Cloud Recordings
- Recording a Meeting in Zoom
- Sharing a Zoom Cloud Recording in OneDrive
- Zoom Automatic Recording Setting