SU students and alumni access their transcripts in different ways.
Current SU Students - view your unofficial transcript
If you are a current SU student, and have an active GullNet login, you can view an unofficial transcript within GullNet.
- Log into GullNet and click NavBar>Navigator>Student Center
- In the Academics section, click the other academic... drop-down menu and choose Transcript: View Unofficial. Then click the >> button.
- In the Report Type drop down menu, choose Unofficial Transcript and click Go.
- Your unofficial transcript will display.
Current SU Students and Alumni - order official transcripts
All current SU students and Alumni can order official transcripts through the Registrar's office.
- Go to the Official Salisbury University Transcripts webpage at http://www.salisbury.edu/administration/academic-affairs/registrar/transcripts.aspx.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Order Transcripts.
- You will need an email account (from any provider) to create your account.
This account is a separate account used for this service. For assistance with troubleshooting your transcript account, please first try to delete and recreate the account. See further instructions under "Notes for Setting Up An Account" just above Order Transcripts at http://www.salisbury.edu/administration/academic-affairs/registrar/transcripts.aspx. If that doesn't work, contact the Registrar's office for assistance at 410-543-6150.