Xfinity On Campus is available for all SU students who live in SU residence halls, which includes University Park and Seagull Global Village. The student must also have an on campus address listed in Gullnet.
Some free TV content (TV GO) is available off campus as long as student is registered as an on-campus resident.
This is a streaming service that you can login to from a portal page or can run the Xfinity app on your TV or mobile device to view television services.
Location Dependent Features
For full access, students must be connected to the campus network – either wired or Wi-Fi.
• Stream on one device at a time.
• Register up to forty devices.
• 3rd party hot spots (i.e. Starbucks, personal hotspots) will be considered ‘off-campus’.
• VPN access is prohibited.
*** Off Campus streaming to Live TV is limited to participating networks.
On Campus Access
Full service available to students while on campus connected to the campus network by either a wired ethernet connection or to the SU wireless network.
Go to https://xfinityoncampus.com/ or download the Xfinity Stream App available on some Smart TVs(Samsung and LG) and Roku devices.
Type or select Salisbury University from the drop down list.
Sign in with your SU username and password.
Navigating the Site/App
- Account – manage account settings, payment and order history of premium channel upgrades.
- Support – in-depth support center with FAQ articles and digital interaction with Xfinity care agents.
- Channels – view your school’s channel lineup.
- Watch Now – start watching Live TV, On Demand content, or DVR recordings.
- Live TV - Access the live channel guide listings. Students may toggle through different filters such as Available Out Of Home (TV GO channels).
- On Demand & DVR - For You is a curated section based off of shows/movies students previously watched or recorded. Select from thousands of Xfinity On Demand titles or schedule/watch DVR recordings.
- Record up to two programs at once.
- Store up to 20 hours of recordings.
- Ability to download recordings and On Demand programs to mobile devices and watch offline.
- Schedule, change, and manage recordings.
- Watch in-progress DVR recordings while connected to the campus network.
- Upgrade – purchase premium content via credit card.
- My DVR – direct link into personal DVR recordings.
- Trending – list of top trending programs/shows.
Off Campus Access
This service is only available to SU students who live in SU residence halls, which includes University Park and Seagull Global Village.
TV GO- What is TV GO?
TV GO allows students to view channels that are available for viewing while not connected to your campus network.
How to see TV GO Channels?
• In the upper right corner, choose the Filter tab and select Available Out of Home to see a list of all available live channels for streaming off the campus network.
• You can recognize TV GO channels from the regular Live TV list by noticing a lighter background.
• When available, movies or shows in the On Demand library with TV GO versions will be listed as well.