You can use the Microsoft Outlook app on your mobile device to check your SU email. If you haven’t already, download the Outlook app from the App Store for iOS or the Google Play Store for Android.
- Open the Outlook app on your mobile device.
- Go to Settings and then tap Add Account.
- Tap Add Email Account.
- Enter your email address and then tap Add Account on iOS or Continue on Android.
For SU Students
- On the Office 365 screen, enter your password and tap Sign In or Next.
For SU Faculty and Staff using iOS
- On the Office 365 screen, tap Not Office 365? in the top right corner.
- Tap Change Account Provider.
- Tap Exchange.
- Enter your password, provide a description (optional) and then tap Sign In or Next.
For SU Faculty and Staff using Android
- Enter your password and tap Continue, Sign In or Next.
- If an Office 365 screen comes up, enter your password and tap Sign In, otherwise continue to next step.
- Enter your Password and label the account and tap the Check Mark in the upper right corner, or tap Continue.
Outlook may ask permission to sync calendars, contacts, etc. Tap Yes or Allow to give Outlook those permissions, if desired.
There is no content with the specified labels