- ID&D Page for Respondus Lockdown Browser: http://www.salisbury.edu/administration/academic-affairs/instructional-design-delivery/instructional-software/respondus-lockdown.aspx
- Install Lockdown Browser: http://www.respondus.com/lockdown/download.php?id=623813531
**Note: As of 10/29/2020, there is a Beta install of Respondus Lockdown browser for Chromebooks.
Installing LockDown Browser to a Chromebook is easy.
- Log into the Chromebook and start Google Chrome
- Log into Canvas and navigate to the exam that requires LockDown Browser
- Select the link for downloading and installing LockDown Browser
- From the Chrome web store, select “Add to Chrome” to install the LockDown Browser Extension
- Note: during the beta, this extension will only work with quizzes an instructor has enabled for use with LockDown Browser for Chromebook
More information is available here: https://support.respondus.com/support/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/586