Occasionally, you may have a guest on campus that will need internet access or would like to use the SU-Secure wireless network.
Guest accounts for the day can be requested in the following locations for walk-ins only:
- GUC Information Desk
- Library Circulation Desk
Temporary accounts can be requested by faculty, staff and students online using the Technology Support Center at https://itsupport.salisbury.edu
- Once you have logged into the Technology Support Center ticketing system, under Logins, Accounts, and Access, choose I need a guest account.
- Fill out the form including who the guest account is needed for, the reason for need, and how long the guest account is needed (up to 2 weeks) and click Create.
- If you need other accounts, you can submit them at the same time. You do not need multiple accounts for the same event: guest accounts are usable by all guests for your event and do not require individual logins.
- If this is for a future date, you will receive two emails from email@example.com on the morning the account becomes active: one will contain the username; the other will contain the password. We will also mail a confirmation to you through campus mail, if possible.
- If your request starts the same day it is submitted, you will receive a phone call from an IT technican giving you the account information and password.
Accessing the Internet
With the guest account, you can access the internet by logging into an SU computer, or accessing the internet wirelessly on your own device by going to SU-Connect, opening a web browser and visiting http://connect.salisbury.edu
There is no content with the specified labels