I need help changing or creating a page on the SU website ( Who handles those requests?


The Web Development Office can assist with most of your website creation/editing requests through their online Website Work Request form. You can find out more information at their webpage: 

If you are looking to have a web form created, you may also need to submit a request to IT using the "Report a problem" option at