This issue appears when trying to access MyClasses from Internet Explorer. IE will show a blank page when trying to access the Shibboleth logon.
Please use another browser whenever possible. If it is not possible to use another browser the methods below may resolve the issue.
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click on the Settings icon(looks like a small gear) at the top right of the browser window.
- Click on Internet Options
- Click on the Security tab
- Make sure that the box that reads "Enable Protected Mode" is unchecked.
- Restart Internet Explorer
Make sure *.salisbury.edu sites are not in the Trusted zone as this should already be covered by “Intranet”