MyClasses is the campus supported learning management system for online, hybrid and traditional courses. Student enrollment for the current semester and session is updated every four hours.
MyClasses supports Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Safari. Internet Explorer is no longer supported (July 2019).
Guests can login with the email address and password on your account invitation by clicking the login without SU Username button.
Common MyClasses Questions
|I can't see my course in my dashboard!
There could be a few things going on here.
|I can't log out of MyClasses
|Depending on your browser, your browser may be holding your credentials in its cache, or temporary files. Usually closing out of the browser and opening it back up will fix the issue.
|I can't log into MyClasses
First, check your SU username and password. Make sure you can log into another system, like GullNet or your email. If you can't, use the SU Password Reset System to change or reset your password. If that's not the case, it could be one of the following:
|I'm having trouble with Respondus Lockdown Browser
Some common issues with Respondus Lockdown Browser include:
Other Related Technologies
Panopto is the supported lecture capture solution at Salisbury University. Panopto provides a hosted media server for videos related to teaching and learning. Students can create video assignments using Panopto if enabled by their faculty. For more information, visit Instructional Design and Delivery’s Panopto page.
Respondus LockDown Browser
Respondus LockDown Browser is a custom browser that locks down the testing environment within MyClasses. To use with your SU courses, you must install the SU version of LockDown browser (you cannot use other university's versions). For downloads and help files, visit Instructional Design and Delivery's Respondus LockDown Browser page.
Student Response Systems
Student Response Systems (also referred to as "clickers" or audience response systems), is an instructional technology used to promote active learning in classrooms. The system allows individuals to vote on a topic, take a survey or answer a question during a lesson. Faculty at Salisbury University used different student response systems. PointSolutions is one of the primary systems that is used and it requires all students to a PointSolutions account and subscription. An optional response device or "clicker" may also be used.
Systems Status Pages
Check the status of Canvas and other related technologies at the sites below.
- Canvas Status: https://status.instructure.com/
- Turnitin System Status: https://turnitin.com/self-service/system-status.html
- Qualtrics: https://www.qualtrics.com/status/
Other MyClasses Guides
- Course unknown error when using Respondus LockDown Browser
- Editing Your User Profile
- Folios in MyClasses
- How Do I Submit a Cloud Assignment With Microsoft Office 365?
- How to Access Office 365 from MyClasses
- I cannot install Respondus Lockdown Browser or other programs on my Windows 10 S computer
- Images not shown MyClasses
- Inclusive Access within MyClasses
- Information about PointSolutions
- Information about Qualtrics
- Panopto is not allowing user to view videos through MyClasses
- Permissions Error with Mac OS
- Publishing to Canvas using Respondus
- Reset your MyClasses guest account password
- Respondus LockDown Browser - SU Students
- User Storage Quota Exceeded Message in MyClasses
There is no content with the specified labels