MyClasses is the campus supported learning management system for online, hybrid and traditional courses. Student enrollment for the current semester and session is updated every four hours.
MyClasses supports Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Safari. Internet Explorer is no longer supported (July 2019)
Guests can login with the email address and password on your account invitation by clicking the login without SU Username button.
Common MyClasses Questions
|I can't see my course in my dashboard!|
There could be a few things going on here.
|I can't log out of MyClasses|
|Depending on your browser, your browser may be holding your credentials in its cache, or temporary files. Usually closing out of the browser and opening it back up will fix the issue.|
|I can't log into MyClasses|
First, check your SU username and password. Make sure you can log into another system, like GullNet or your email. If you can't, use the SU Password Reset System to change or reset your password. If that's not the case, it could be one of the following:
|I'm having trouble with Respondus Lockdown Browser|
Some common issues with Respondus Lockdown Browser include:
Other Related Technologies
Respondus LockDown Browser
Respondus LockDown Browser is a custom browser that locks down the testing environment within MyClasses. To use with your SU courses, you must install the SU version of LockDown browser (you cannot use other university's versions). For downloads and help files, visit Instructional Design and Delivery's Respondus LockDown Browser page.
Clickers are the common term for Audience Response System (ARS), a technology used to promote active learning in classrooms. The system allows groups of people to vote on a topic, take a survey or answer a question. Support for TurningPoint can be found at http://www.salisbury.edu/administration/academic-affairs/instructional-design-delivery/instructional-software/turning-point/index.aspx for both Faculty and Students.
Systems Status Pages
Check the status of Canvas and other related technologies at the sites below.
- Canvas Status: https://status.instructure.com/
- Turnitin System Status: https://turnitin.com/self-service/system-status.html
- TurningPoint (clickers): http://status.turningtechnologies.com/
- Qualtrics: https://www.qualtrics.com/status/
Other MyClasses Guides
- Course unknown error when using Respondus LockDown Browser
- Create and register your account with McGraw Hill Connect - Inclusive Access
- Folios in MyClasses
- How Do I Submit a Cloud Assignment With Microsoft Office 365?
- How to Access Office 365 from MyClasses
- How to record a lecture or presentation in Panopto
- I cannot install Respondus Lockdown Browser or other programs on my Windows 10 S computer
- Images not shown MyClasses
- Inclusive Access Ebook Error
- Information about Qualtrics
- Information about Turning Point or Clickers
- Installing Panopto on an SU PC or Mac
- McGraw Hill Inclusive Access textbooks in MyClasses
- MyClasses login does not appear when using Internet Explorer
- NameCoach in MyClasses
- Opting Out of Inclusive Access textbooks in MyClasses
- Panopto is not allowing user to view videos through MyClasses
- Permissions Error with Mac OS
- Reset your MyClasses guest account password
- Respondus LockDown Browser
- User Storage Quota Exceeded Message in MyClasses
- Using Panopto on a Mac with an M1 Chip
There is no content with the specified labels