Go to https://salisbury.zoom.us/ and login with your SU email and password
Select Recordings in the left panel
Select the recording you wish to share
The options for sharing your recording are Download, Copy shareable link, and Share
- To download the file and share click Download and you will see the download appear at the bottom of the browser. You can then share via OneDrive, Email(depending on size), or USB.
2. You can Copy a Shareable link by choosing the option beside the download button. You can then paste the link into an email or on a site.-this will allow anyone to access the recording
3. Select Share in the top right corner to access sharing options.
- If you do not want others to be able to download your Zoom recording be sure to disable "Viewers can Download"
- You can password protect the file and limit accessibility.
- Change the settings to suit your preferences and then click "Copy to Clipboard" to copy the recording URL and password. You can then paste the information in an email or chat to share.
To share a recording from within MyClasses go to your course and select Zoom
Select the Cloud Recordings tab to find recordings saved to the cloud and move the slider from grey to blue under Publish for the recording to be posted in the selected class.