Information Technology maintains multiple computer labs on campus. All software required to complete Salisbury University coursework is available in at least one lab, and usually in multiple labs. In addition the labs give students access to university printers and to central data storage (P: drives, K: drives).
Lab Hours - See current and upcoming hours for the IT labs and Help Desk as well as viewing the current week's schedule for all IT labs. Updated on Fridays. Note that the schedule only contains schedules for labs which have an active class or event scheduled.
IT Lab Locations
Faculty and staff wishing to reserve a lab should visit the How to reserve an IT computer lab
General Use Only
Scheduled for Courses, Events, and General Use
Also around campus are other labs that are not run by Information Technology. Some are maintained by Information Technology and scheduled/administered by an associated department, others are completely maintained and run by another department. Please contact your academic department to inquire about what labs your department may have available to you.
Lost and Found
Occasionally, lost items may be turned into the IT Help Desk. Every Friday, we deliver these items to the GUC Info Desk.
- Audio Visual Services
- Classroom and Meeting Space Locations and Information
- Distance Learning and IVN Rooms
- Does Information Technology have computers or equipment for loan or checkout?
- How to reserve an IT computer lab
- Integrated Media Center
- Lab Software Locations
- Sympodium ID350 and ID370 Interactive Pen Display Manual
- Using AirMedia for Wireless Presentations in Classrooms, Labs and Meeting Spaces
- Using Extron control panels for lab and smart classroom projector systems
- Using the Mini Document Camera with Zoom for Remote Teaching
- Using touch panel controllers for lab and smart classroom audio visual systems
- Web Conferencing Rooms (i.e. Zoom, Skype, MS Teams)