This guide covers downloading and installing Mathematica for Students.
Student Access to Mathematica
- To download and activate your student copy of Mathematica, copy the following link into your browser’s address bar and press enter: https://user.wolfram.com/portal/requestAK/2e294a510f09a2f0d0931d385d3525888a236e9a. If you already have a Wolfram account, log in with your student email address (@gulls.salisbury.edu) and password. If not, click Create Account.
- Fill out the form to create a Wolfram ID and then click Create Wolfram ID.
- A confirmation window will appear confirming that you’ve created your account. You will receive a validation email at your student email address.
- Once you click the link in your email to validate your account, you will be directed to a confirmation screen.
- If it doesn’t bring you to the Activation Key Request form, make sure that you are logged into your Wolfram User Portal (see above) and then copy https://user.wolfram.com/portal/requestAK/2e294a510f09a2f0d0931d385d3525888a236e9a in your browser’s address bar and press Enter. Fill out the Wolfram Activation Key Request Form and click Submit.
- You will get a page that confirms your Activation Key has been created, and has a link to the product summary page. You will also get a copy of the activation key in your email. Copy the activation key and click the Product Summary Page link.
- Click Get Downloads.
- Click Download next to the version of Mathematica you want to download and install.
- Click Start Download
- Choose Save if prompted. When finished, run the program.
- The program will begin to install. Click OK, Next or Install to start the installation process. Click Finish when complete.
- Open Wolfram Mathematica from the Start Menu (Windows). Click Sign In to access your Wolfram Cloud services.
- Sign in with your Wolfram ID.
- Click New Document to open Wolfram Mathematica.
- Click Help> Enter Activation Key.
- Enter your activation key, when prompted, and click Activate.
- In the online user portal, your activation key should now be active.
These instructions are for use on personal computers only. For SU computers, please see Installing Software using Software Center/Self Service.
Content by label
There is no content with the specified labels