Clickers are the common term for Audience Response System (ARS), a technology used to promote active learning in classrooms. The system allows groups of people to vote on a topic, take a survey or answer a question. Salisbury University is utilizing TurningPoint Software from Turning Technologies. TurningPoint software requires all students to have a Turning Account, a Turning Account Subscription, and a Response Device. All faculty must have a Turning Account.
- Turning Point: http://www.salisbury.edu/administration/academic-affairs/instructional-design-delivery/instructional-software/turning-point/index.aspx
- Student support for Turning Point: http://www.salisbury.edu/administration/academic-affairs/instructional-design-delivery/instructional-software/turning-point/turning-point-student.aspx#StudentSupport
- Faculty support for Turning Point: http://www.salisbury.edu/administration/academic-affairs/instructional-design-delivery/instructional-software/turning-point/turning-point-faculty.aspx
- Instructional Design and Delivery: http://www.salisbury.edu/administration/academic-affairs/instructional-design-delivery/index.aspx
- Students can call Turning Technologies for support: M-F 8am to 9pm EST: 866-746.3015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.