Faculty, staff and students are able to reserve Information Technology Computer Labs.
How Requests are Processed
Lab reservations are scheduled on a first come, first serve basis but with the following priorities:
- Courses scheduled by the University will be scheduled before any other lab requests.
- Final schedules for courses are produced at the Registrar's Office.
- Information Technology is unable to schedule lab reservations before these course times are final.
Requesting a Lab
- The following labs are available for reservations: Fulton Hall 142 and 145, Devilbiss Hall 205, Conway Hall (TETC) 110A, 110B, 116B, 280A, 351 and 352 and Perdue Hall 248.
- Labs must be reserved in advance. Lab requests will be confirmed daily during normal business hours. When your reservation is scheduled you will receive email confirming the date, time, and lab location.
To reserve a lab, go to the Facilities Reservations Online Request Center and, if prompted, log in with your SU account credentials.
Click Create a Reservation.
Click Book Now in the IT Lab Request Form row in the My Reservation Templates menu.
Information Technology encourages faculty and staff members to become familiar with the hardware and software available in the computer labs and the computer lab environment prior to making a reservation request.
Faculty and staff members should request lab reservations as early as possible for a given semester, especially for the fall and spring semesters.
During the reserved time, you can slide the Classroom in Session sign on the door to the lab to "In Use" and the lab will be unavailable for general use. Weekly lab schedules are available outside each of the computer labs.
You may view lab reservations and schedules online using the Facilities Reservations Request Page.
In the Browse menu, and choose Events, Locations or People.
- Questions or comments concerning lab reservation requests can also be directed to Technology Support at 410 677-5454.
- There may be fees associated with some lab reservation requests, particularly those not for a class, class-related event, or final exam. If your lab request has fees associated with it, you will be informed of these charges, along with an estimate, prior to scheduling or confirming your lab request.
- The following fees may be incurred when scheduling a lab for an event:
- Lab Usage Fee: $120 per hour, $400 per day.*
- Student Lab Attendant Fee: $20 per hour.
- Staff Technical Support/Setup Fee: $40 per hour
We will be happy to provide you with an estimate of what your fees may be prior to scheduling your lab if you wish by calling 410-677-5454
There is no content with the specified labels