During Orientation you will be provided with information about the services that are provided to your student by Information Technology, including email, internet access, printing services and information about software discounts. Feel free to contact Technology Support at 410-677-5454 with any questions you may have.
- Suggested Computer Specifications - A guide that helps parents and students determine what supported computing devices to bring to campus.
- Printing Services - This page covers the printing options available to SU students on campus.
- Software Downloads and Discounts - This page covers the variety of free and discounted software available to SU students.
- Guide to University Student Accounts - A guide that covers the accounts that students receive when they attend SU and what those accounts provide.
- Configure Your Computer For SU Wireless - Guides to help you use our connection wizard to configure your computer to use SU_Secure, our SU Wireless network.
- Lab Locations - A map and listing of our IT computer labs and locations.
- University Police Laptop Registration - A link to the University Police site, which provides laptop registration for theft prevention.
- New Student Step-By-Step - Information about your student's first steps as an SU student.
Can I get access to my student's GullNet account?
While we can only assist the student with issues related to their GullNet account access, there are many functions that can be performed without needing to access GullNet. Please call Technology Support for assistance at 410-677-5454.
How can I put money on my student's GullCard?
Parents can add money to a student's GullCard by going to the Manage Your Gull Card Account page and clicking the Manage Account button. Then click the Parental Deposit tab in the upper right corner. You'll need the student ID and student's birthdate.
How can I pay my student's bill?
Information and instructions on all the methods of payment can be found on the SU Cashier's GullNet Make Payment page.
When will my student be able to access the Student Health Web Portal to complete the questionnaire?
The Student Health Web Portal is available once your student has received their SU email address and account password information. Your student will log in with their SU username and password.
How can I help my student change their password?
Your student can change their password through the Password Assistance page after Orientation. Prior to Orientation your student will use the temporary password given to them. IThey can retrieve this password if lost by using the GullNet Password Reset (Incoming/Prospective Students Only) section to have their password emailed to the email address on file.
If the student is unable to reset their password, they will need to call the Help Desk directly for assistance at 410-677-5454. We are unable to reset passwords for anyone but the account holder.