In Internet Explorer, when a user tries to access some pages, such as the time sheet entry page, the browser may display a Message from webpage window stating “Access is denied.”
This is due to a problem with Salisbury University websites being contained within the Trusted Sites list in Internet Explorer.
To fix the “access is denied” error, we will need to remove any Salisbury University websites from the Trusted Sites list in Internet Explorer. We will also clear the temporary internet files.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools button in the upper right hand corner (looks like a gear or sprocket) or press Alt-T on your keyboard.
- Click Internet Options.
- In the Internet Options window, click the Security tab.
- Choose the Trusted Sites zone.
- Click the Sites button.
- Remove all sites that end in .salisbury.edu from this list by selecting the site name in the Websites: list and clicking Remove.
- Click Close.
- Click the General tab.
- In Browsing history, click Delete…
- Click Delete again to clear the temporary internet files.
- Click OK to close out of Internet Options.
Exit out of Internet Explorer and then reopen Internet Explorer.
There is no content with the specified labels