Microsoft Teams can be accessed three different ways: by the web, by its desktop application, or by its mobile application
Through the web application
- Go to https://www.office.com/ and sign-in using your SU email address and password.
Through the desktop application
- Open the Microsoft Teams application from your computer.
- Click on the Windows logo in the bottom left corner and look for Microsoft Teams in your listed applications.
- If Microsoft Teams is not installed on your SU device please visit the Software Center on a Widows device or the Self Service Center on a mac for installation.
- If you are on a personal device and need Microsoft Teams installed please go to Microsoft Teams Download Center
- Enter your SU email address and select Sign In to proceed.
- Enter your password to complete the sign-in process.
Through the mobile application
- Download the Microsoft Teams mobile app available in the App store for Apple devices or Google Play store for Androids.
- Open the application and select the Sign In button to proceed.
- Enter your SU email address and password when prompted.