Digital Measures makes it easy for faculty to keep track of the activities they accomplish, such as the teaching, research and service information found on their CVs. The teaching, research, publications, presentations, grants, service and other professional activity entered into this system will be used for:
- Faculty Extra Instructional Productivity Reports (FEIP)
- Faculty Tenure/Promotion Portfolios
What are the Advantages?
- 24/7 Access: Review or enter data from any computer with an Internet connection.
- Save Time: Entering data only once, use DM to generate any number of reports and documents: e.g. annual Faculty Activity Report, FEIP report, curriculum vita, tenure and promotion documents, accreditation reports; when recorded regularly throughout the year, easily generate reports of faculty activities and accomplishments at the click of a mouse;
- No Disappearing Records: Records do not disappear when personnel changes occur. Such historical records are important to accreditation processes that occur campus wide and within individual schools.
As a Salisbury University faculty member, you will be able to login to Digital Measures with your SU username and password. If you have trouble logging in, please call Technical Support at 410-677-5454. Please note: If you bookmark Digital Measures, be sure to bookmark http://dm.salisbury.edu.
Digital Measures is required for all faculty starting Fall ’14 and thereafter.
Dates for Faculty Web Profile Pictures
Free Drop-In Photo Sessions for Faculty
Free drop-in photography sessions for all SU faculty and staff members who have not already had their photo taken will be offered on four dates:
- Tuesday, September 10 from 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, September 11 from 2:30-4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 17 from 2:30-4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 18 from 9:00-11:00 a.m.
Please schedule an appointment during one of these set dates with SU’s new University Photographer – Megan Raymond – at firstname.lastname@example.org
The location is Blackwell Hall room 102H.
These portrait photos will be used for websites, directories, news releases, publications, and any other purpose that requires a portrait shot. Photographs will also be returned to the faculty or staff member for their use (Linked In, personal pages, etc.). There is no charge to be photographed.
We encourage everyone to dress business or business casual. Please do not wear all white, all black or a very busy pattern.
New faculty are added to Digital Measures within the first three weeks of the semester. If you still cannot access Digital Measures after the third week of the semester, please contact Technical Support at 410-677-5454 to check the status of the import.
Faculty Web Profile Video Tutorials
- Faculty Overview of Managing Activities
- Tenure and Promotion Faculty Submission Guide
- Navigating Managing Activities
- Promotion and Tenure Reviewer Guide
- CV for Tenure and Promotion Checklist
- Using the PasteBoard (For use when copying text from Microsoft Word (or similar product) into Digital Measures that results in unusual formatting)
- Adding Education to Digital Measures
- Importing Intellectual Contributions from Third Party Sources