This document will give you instructions on how to connect your Blackberry to our SU-Secure wireless network.
Not all Blackberries are Wi-Fi enabled. If yours is, you can set it up by doing the following:
- Select your Blackberry Menu button and click Manage Connections.
- If you don’t see this, while in the Menu select the Blackberry Menu button again, and choose Show All.
- Choose Set Up Wi-Fi Network.
- This may also be listed as Wi-Fi Options.
- Click Next.
- Choose Scan for Networks.
- If prompted, click Turn Wi-Fi on.
- Choose SU-Secure.
- Enter in your SU username and password.
- Select Connect.
- You may be asked to click Next instead.
- If you want to save that connection as a profile, click Yes and follow the remaining steps.
- Click Finish.
There is no content with the specified labels