In order to access Adobe products on select IT computer lab and public SU computers, you will need to login to Adobe using your SU login and password.
**Note: Guest users using SU temp accounts must create their own personal Adobe ID by going to https://www.adobe.com and creating their account using a personal email address. SU temp accounts do not have direct access to login to the Adobe Creative Cloud applications.
Directions for accessing Adobe applications are:
***As of Fall 2019 the use of Adobe Creative Cloud requires faculty, staff, and students to login to the Adobe Creative Cloud site in order to use Adobe applications.
- If you are on a Windows based PC click on the Windows Logo in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Double Click the Adobe program desired from the list of available applications.
- If you are on a Mac at the top of your screen choose Go and then Applications. Select the folder of the Adobe application you wish to use and double click the Application icon.
- Once the application opens it will take you to a login screen.
- Enter your SU email address and hit Tab.
- If prompted to choose an account select the Enterprise ID Login.
- You will be forwarded to the standard SU login screen.
- Enter your SU username and password.
- You are now logged in and ready to use the product.