If you would like to add your professional photo to your Outlook address, you can do so using the Microsoft 365 Outlook WebApp.
Changing your profile image
After you have received your professional headshot:
- Log into Microsoft 365 Outlook .
- Click the dot containing your initials or current profile pic in the top right hand corner. Click My Office profile.
- Click the camera icon to the left of the profile picture and +Upload a new photo
- Find the desired photo from your saved files and choose Save.
Note: The profile photo can take up to 24-48 hours to sync across the entire address book and to your other mail programs.
Downloading your profile headshot
If you haven't yet downloaded your profile picture, you can get it from your faculty/staff directory profile page.
- Find your entry in the directory at https://www.salisbury.edu/faculty-and-staff/index.aspx
- Click on your entry to open your profile.
- Right-click on your headshot and choose Save Image As...
- Save the file somewhere you can find it.